Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charles

Charles Report 6 Oct 2003 08:27

Ancestry dot com tells me that there are 11 references to my GGrandmother (Mary Ann Perrins Perrins) who lived in London in the mid 1800's, in newspapers of the time. Unfortunately I am not in a position to subscribe, or even to accept their free trial, so can anyone help please with alternative free sites where I may find the information? Many thanks, Charles.

Jackie

Jackie Report 6 Oct 2003 08:56

hi charles, if you go tofeatures on this site then resource centre, there is links to some sites that may help. my research is scots and irish so i dont really know of any personally, im sure someone may see this and help with the info you already have, good luck, jackie.

Barbara

Barbara Report 6 Oct 2003 09:30

Found somone who has a tree with a Mary Ann Perrins on it Name: Mary Ann PERRINS Sex: F Birth: 15 SEP 1811 in Upton Warren Father: Thomas PERRINS b: 1 MAY 1760 Mother: Elizabeth TEFT b: 1778 Marriage 1 Thomas WILLIAMS b: ABT. 1806 in Dudley, Worcs. Married: 1 MAR 1835 in Dudley, Worcs. Children Eliza WILLIAMS b: 15 FEB 1844 in Stourbridge, Worcs. 3 other children WILLIAMS Is this her?

Charles

Charles Report 6 Oct 2003 09:55

Barbara, thank you very much for your message. Unfortunately my Mary Ann Perrins Perrins was baptised 25 May 1812 in Marylebone, London. Thanks for trying.