Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do you want a 1901 lookup- have spare credits

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 21:50

Have some spare credit in 1901 census, havn't found what I am looking for so I may as well help someone else. I'll try as many as I can with what I have left.

Tricia

Tricia Report 4 Oct 2003 22:10

yes please. can you look up John Carter in Edmonton age 14. thanks in advance Tricia

nic87

nic87 Report 4 Oct 2003 22:13

hi, if you have any credits left still, please could you look up Albert Enderby, age 16, Notts Nttm, Watch AMkers Apprentice. His father was called Charles, could you please see if it will show the listing of the rest of the household? Thank you very much, Nicola

Bernard

Bernard Report 4 Oct 2003 22:13

Hi Judith, seen your offer for look-up. Will you be able to find my grandmother, Catherin Gribbin/Gribbon, born about 1881 Had two sister's Ally or Alison & Molly. Also two brother's Bernard & Joseph. Would be most grateful for any info. Thanks a lot, Bernie.

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:14

Ruth, Nobody at all has come up with that name. Sorry.

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:18

Patricia, Do you know which county edmonton is in as there are lots of john carters of that age.

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:21

Ian, I have found Albert. Will email you the details. Judith

nic87

nic87 Report 4 Oct 2003 22:24

thanks very much Judith, i really appreciate it :)

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:24

Ruth, Have found him now, was trying to do the wildcard thing for alternative spellings but didn't work! He is listed as living alone and is described as a coachman Domestic retired. Born Bucks simpson. Hope this helps

Tricia

Tricia Report 4 Oct 2003 22:24

Sorry Judith Edmonton is in Middlesex Thanks Tricia

George

George Report 4 Oct 2003 22:28

Hi Can you do me a favour and lookup Dan O'Hanlon,son Michael 20, dau Margaret 13 and send me the image. They were living in Middlesbrough. Thanks George

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:32

Bernard, I have tried with both spellings and a couple of alternatives with no joy. Sorry.

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:34

Patricia, Have found 1 John Carter in middlesex of that age. I will email you the details.

Bernard

Bernard Report 4 Oct 2003 22:36

Thanks for trying anyway, Judith. Regards, Bernie

Tricia

Tricia Report 4 Oct 2003 22:37

Thanks Judith. I have found the rest of his family but he had escaped me. regards Tricia

Judith

Judith Report 4 Oct 2003 22:44

Have used all my credits now. Sorry to anybody whose family I either havn't been able to find or those who I didn't get round to. I'll email details to those I have promised. Judith

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Oct 2003 10:50

Yes please!! Could you look up Loftus Woodruff, b1879, Henry Woodruff b1871 and George Woodruff b 1880 in Dover Kent. Living in Sheffield in 1891. Father was William Woodruff mother Mary (nee Brown). Don't know if parents were alive in 1901> Many thanks in advance.

Gigi

Gigi Report 5 Oct 2003 11:26

Yes please Judith! Could you please look up Margaret Ellwood, aged 83, Living in Orton, born Kirby Stephen. I'm imterested in her details and to see who were living at the same address. Many thanks, Gillian.

Judith

Judith Report 5 Oct 2003 15:25

Can I just say again that I used the remaining credits helping people last night and have no more left. Sorry to those people who have contacted me this morning. Judith