Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone do me a 1861/1871 York lookup please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penelope

Penelope Report 4 Oct 2003 16:18

Hi I'm looking for Patrick Boland 36 born in Ireland, wife Phoebe 35 born in Ireland. Living in Drivers Court Leeds in 1851. I would like to know about the children please if possible. Thanks Penny

Penelope

Penelope Report 4 Oct 2003 16:52

I will nudge this up just in case it gets missed. Penny

Penelope

Penelope Report 4 Oct 2003 17:24

Quick! It's falling off the board. Please can anyone help me??? Penny

Terence

Terence Report 4 Oct 2003 19:57

Hi Penny Nothing to do with your look up request, but I've just came across your surname on another site that I was looking at. There's an Ann Parnaby born 1853 in Crayke Yorks.She married a guy called William Cariss 12.8.1876 in Husthwaite Yorks. Maybe of interest to you. Terry

Penelope

Penelope Report 4 Oct 2003 20:09

Thanks Terry There are zillions of Parnaby's up North - blame my husband! I'll pass the info on to him Penny

Penelope

Penelope Report 4 Oct 2003 21:53

Nudge up