Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

40 messages down to 20 messages

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 3 Oct 2003 10:23

Why has this and guest page been reduced to 20 messges showing per page. There re so many posting new messages now that new threads are only showing for one hour, look at the bottom of the page. That means that loads will be missed and others will dissapear never to appear again (Agnes) . George

George

George Report 3 Oct 2003 10:34

Hi Liz I don't know if it is something GC has done or as happened a few weeks ago with the double line spacing one of us has somehow done it. Hopefully admin will see this post and change it back or preferably increase it. George

Valice in

Valice in Report 3 Oct 2003 10:42

Is this something very recent (in last 24 hrs) cause I thought after 20 messages there was a sentence at the bottom to click on at the end to read next 20 messages

George

George Report 3 Oct 2003 10:47

Velerie Up to this morning there was 40 messages per page George

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 3 Oct 2003 11:53

I agree - very inconvenient Cummon GC sort it out

BrianW

BrianW Report 3 Oct 2003 12:13

The double line spacing is caused by your text size. Go to "View" on the control bar above and look at "Text Size". There are 5 options, reduce the text size (and put on your glasses) and the double line spacing will disapear.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 3 Oct 2003 12:18

The double line spacing on mine seems to appear and disappear at will without me touching anything. Maybe there's a ghost in the machine - a long dead rellie no doubt! Jeanette:-)