Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 lookup if anyone has a spare credit please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 3 Oct 2003 09:50

I need to check details of a Samuel Sampson born March Quarter of 1947 in Redruth.Cornwall,just i have a volume number as 9 from freeBMD and 5c from genuki,Thanks in advance Anna

Yvette

Yvette Report 3 Oct 2003 09:57

Anna now off to have a look for you Yvette

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 3 Oct 2003 09:58

sorry theres no samuel sampson In march1/4 1947 at all

Anna

Anna Report 3 Oct 2003 10:00

I think i need a rest from this geneology!!I meant to write 1847 not 1947!! im sorry if i have wasted your credits Anna:-(

Yvette

Yvette Report 3 Oct 2003 10:00

Anna Sorry no Samuel Sampson for that date Yvette

Yvette

Yvette Report 3 Oct 2003 10:12

Anna previous message i sent was for the date 1947, i have looked again at 1847 and found him. I have saved a copy and will email it to you direct if you would like it Regards Yvette

Anna

Anna Report 3 Oct 2003 10:16

Thanks Yvette Could you send me it please?? Thanks Anna It was my mistake,i put the wrong date on.Sorry

Yvette

Yvette Report 3 Oct 2003 10:21

Anna Check your email box :-) Yvette

June

June Report 3 Oct 2003 10:21

Hi Anna, It's so easy to get the century wrong isn't it? I do it all the time. I have found Samuel Samson, Redruth, Vol (1X) 9, Page 300 Let me know if you need anymore lookups. June,Nr.Preston.Lancs

Anna

Anna Report 3 Oct 2003 10:28

Thanks for your help everyone. June i have a sister to look for for Samuel but i cant even find her on freeBMD yet and as i dont know the exact year she was born,it would use all yr credits to trawl through all the possiblites,as i found out to my cost last time i tried to look for someone.Thanks for the offer though Best Wishes Anna