Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hey look at this

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 2 Oct 2003 20:30

Hello everyone, you will like this site, give it a try. WWW.WORLDSCHOOLPHOTOGRAPHS.COM Peter

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 2 Oct 2003 20:36

You are one very naughty boy Peter!!! Made me laugh though - such a good likeness, I suddenly realised how well I had aged! Jacqui

Mary

Mary Report 2 Oct 2003 20:40

Peter. It was not the right colour lipstick for my other half really quite funny. Mary

Yvette

Yvette Report 2 Oct 2003 20:43

Thanks Peter, just the look we were all trying to forget...........lol Yvette

Lynne

Lynne Report 2 Oct 2003 20:49

I have cetainly improved with age!!!

Maxine

Maxine Report 2 Oct 2003 20:59

I just can't get my hair to go like that anymore.....

Chelly

Chelly Report 2 Oct 2003 21:14

Loved it - good fun

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 2 Oct 2003 21:22

Just showed my husband - he thought the likeness was unbelievable and next week we are getting a divorce!!!! Jacqui

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 2 Oct 2003 23:16

detention for a month for you my boy! Jeanette:-)

Suzy

Suzy Report 2 Oct 2003 23:37

I tell you what......they are a lot better looking than some of the kids I went to school with!!! LOL

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 3 Oct 2003 00:07

AB FAB Great site - have e-mailed to hubby at work (for him to look at when he gets in!) Think i might get a earbashing!! Brill Liz

Carol

Carol Report 3 Oct 2003 00:38

And there was I, thinking it was serious. I honestly tried to key in the school name carefully Give me a good laugh though

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 3 Oct 2003 00:44

Hi Peter, I forgot how heavy handed I was with the lip stick?!?! THANKS for the chuckle, have passed it on to some of the family & friends, can't wait to read what they thourght!!! Night All, from Dawn.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 3 Oct 2003 10:40

Hey I look like a million dollers! felt low this morning, FEEL GREAT NOW thanks for that peter! elainex

Tracey

Tracey Report 3 Oct 2003 14:20

I don't remember getting lip enhancement!!! lol

Tracey

Tracey Report 3 Oct 2003 14:20

I don't remember getting lip enhancement!!! lol

Nigel

Nigel Report 3 Oct 2003 16:21

hi,peter.i had a good laugh,but was rather disappointed as well.perhaps someone should start a real site. yvonne