Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1851 London census lookup please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 30 Sep 2003 20:19

Would some kind soul with access to 1851 London census please look up the address: 5 Pool Terrace (Islington area I think) hoping to find David William Wheeler or any other Wheeler come to that!! Many thanks is advance Emma.

Suzy

Suzy Report 30 Sep 2003 21:39

Hi Emma I really wish I could help......you've done so much for other people. Good luck

Emma

Emma Report 30 Sep 2003 21:49

Oh Suzanne! Thought someone had found him then! I've got one those blasted ancestors who changes his name more times than you can poke a stick at! Emma.

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 30 Sep 2003 23:41

Emma, DON'T GET EXCITED Sorry, I cannot find a Pool Terrace in Islington, only Pools Place, but that does not have your family living there, Do you know where abouts in Islington it was or anything that was near? If you have any other info let me know. Lynda

Emma

Emma Report 30 Sep 2003 23:48

Hi Lynda Thank's for looking! I'm only guessing at Islington actually as that's where the family lived later - it's going to be around that area Clerkenwell, Holborn, St. Lukes. ...... I just checked on the Victorian London Streets site and there was a Pool Terrace in St. Clement Holborn. Would you mind checking there for me? Thanks Emma.

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 30 Sep 2003 23:59

Emma Looked at Holborn, St Clement Danes and Clerkenwell,nothing there. I am looking in and around this area for my family, If I come across yours and the address, I will let you know. Lynda

Emma

Emma Report 1 Oct 2003 00:00

Thanx Lynda Emma.