Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hampshire FHS Members Interests

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 22 Sep 2003 12:21

Im digging out my office and found 3 books of members interests from 1994, Im throwing them out unless anyone wants to give them a home

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Sep 2003 12:26

Claire, Could you check the members interests for the following names in those books please?: Allen Gosport, Duffin Botley Cox Portsmouth, Bate Portsmouth Little Portsmouth Warner Portsmouth Riggs Hampshire/IOW Thanks. If none of these are mentioned I am not interested, if they are you could let me have the contact name/address if you would. Many thanks. (I am a member now of Hants FHS but only from this year) Ann Glos

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 22 Sep 2003 13:01

Hi Ann I am sending you an e-mail

Debbie

Debbie Report 22 Sep 2003 13:40

Hi Claire If there are no interests for Ann, My surnames interests in the Hapshire area are Harvey Houghton Reeves and Day Thankyou Debbie

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 22 Sep 2003 14:05

Debbie, There are 12 interests for HARVEY in Hampshire,,,which area's abouts are you interested in? Also 12 for Houghton and 5 for Day,

Debbie

Debbie Report 22 Sep 2003 14:37

Well Claire Harvey And Houghton is Bitterne South stoneham, Day is roughly the same area Southampton Thanks Debbie

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 22 Sep 2003 17:50

Debbie Sent you an e-mail