Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

future family History Fairs - dates

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Sep 2003 15:20

Just returned from the Cheltenham Fair with quite a few 'goodies'. Future Fairs among others are: Eastleigh Sunday 19 October (£2) over 100 stalls Norwich Sunday 16 November (£2) Chester Sunday 19 October (£2) Westminster London 1/2 May 2004 (£6 on door or £4 in advance) On Friday 30 April is a pre event - A Taste of Family History, an afternoon conference including a choice of 12 introductory talks on all aspects of FH. Meet the experts before the fair. tickets are £10 and includes 4 lectures and free access to the Family History Fair on either Sat or Sun. If anyone wants further details on any of these please ask. Ann Glos

George

George Report 21 Sep 2003 15:41

Ann, Out of curiousity were you the owner of the photo which they analysed in Practical Family History? George

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Sep 2003 15:43

George, yes that was me, or should I say I? I sent that photo in over a year ago, I now know that it is of Elizabeth Duffin my Great Grandmother. Ann Glos

George

George Report 21 Sep 2003 15:45

I saw it in the latest edition and I thought hang on I know that name. Do you have a copy of the article? George

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Sep 2003 15:52

George Yes I do have a copy thanks I subscribe to the magazine. She is very good at dating photos I think. Actually the magazine is probably the most useful one of the three that come out monthly. Well in my opinion it is. Ann Glos