Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SS Lusitania

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 11 Sep 2003 14:14

hi I clearly remember a GC member enquiring about Lusitania. I've discovered through an mag article that in the 1980's/1990's the History Department of Liverpool Uni held the records of the Lusitania, according to the article the collection included letters sent by worried families, claim letters. I'd suggest anyone with an interest in the ship contacts the University to find out if they still hold the records. Good Luck George

George

George Report 12 Sep 2003 11:39

nudge up

Rosalind in Madeira

Rosalind in Madeira Report 12 Sep 2003 16:32

looks like someone reads the same magazine as me! Another nudge! Ros

George

George Report 12 Sep 2003 17:44

Yep I get Practical Family History, I much prefer to the family history mags. When I first started researching I bought an issue of each mag and decided Practical was the best. George

George

George Report 15 Sep 2003 21:23

nudge up