Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Orphaned Fianna Surnames?!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Aug 2003 01:36

Hi, I've just been on Irish origins and I have found a possible relative but the problem I've got is it says she is on Rootsweb.com under orphaned fianna surnames. I have been on the site for nearly 2 hours and can't find her does anybody have any advice or know where I should be going once on Rootsweb? Laurie

Lynne

Lynne Report 30 Aug 2003 10:07

Laurie When you get to the relevant page, click on your Edit menu and then 'Find (on this page)' and type in what you are looking for. Hope this works for you, I've done it lots of times when I can't find something on a site. Lynne

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Aug 2003 21:58

Hi, I tried that but no luck. Thanks anyway for trying to help. Laurie