Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 Look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 28 Aug 2003 13:29

Thanks to the efforts of Lynda, Jan and Rosemary in my previous request, I now have the correct name of my great grandmother. I am looking for Florence Elizabeth Taylor, born 1882 in Newark, Notts. Any info on the rest of her family would be much appreciated. Thanks Julie

Julie

Julie Report 28 Aug 2003 14:21

Thanks very much for your help Max. Will see if my mum can shed any light on the 15 year olds! She may know something. Thanks again Julie

Julie

Julie Report 28 Aug 2003 15:43

Hi Rosemary Thanks again for your help, hopefully these are the correct ones and can add some more names to the tree! Cheers Julie

Julie

Julie Report 28 Aug 2003 16:30

I've just double checked this Florence against the 1901 decoder and she's still a Taylor living with her family, but my Fanny / Florence(?) was married to by great grandfather by then and was a Hopkinson!. Any other ideas anyone? Thanks anyway Julie