Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 Ches/Lancs Lookup PLease!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vivian

Vivian Report 27 Aug 2003 10:18

I am trying to find Clara Hampson B 1881 Hulme. she would be age 10 in 1891 and possibly living with a Sullivan Family.Trying to find who brought her up. Would appreciate any help on this one have been searching forever...

Heather

Heather Report 27 Aug 2003 10:38

found the following, these are the only two 10 year olds (no 9 year olds) Hampson, Clara Relationship: Daughter County: Lancashire Age: 10 Civil Parish: Horwich Gender: Female ED: 7 Where Born: Lancashire, Horwich Eccl. Parish: Holy Trinity Piece: RG12/3105 Town: Horwich Folio: 7 Page: 8 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hampson, Clara Relationship: Daughter County: Warwickshire Age: 10 Civil Parish: Aston Gender: Female ED: 58 Where Born: Warwickshire, Birmingham Eccl. Parish: All Saints Piece: RG12/2411 Town: Bordesley Folio: 37 Page: 31 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hevi

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 27 Aug 2003 10:43

Found her .... Michael Sullivan, head, 60 Catherine, wife, 56 Elizabeth, Daughter, 25 John, son, 18 Charles Day, Visiter, 17 Katie, daughter, 3 Clara Hampson, Grandaughter, 11 Warrington WOuld you like the original? Jeni

Vivian

Vivian Report 27 Aug 2003 11:59

Thank you Heather and Jennifer! Problem solved.I cant believe how quick that was! you are all wonderful!!! and yes I would love the original.