Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please,can anyone help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 25 Aug 2003 01:18

I am at a loss with finding any birth/marriage record of my gggrandfather John PUFFITT/PUFFETT (b.c1850 Filkins,Oxon. m.Ann b.c1852Broughton,Oxon) So far I have located him on the 1881,1891,and 1901 census,but I just can't get back any further. Please can any one help? Thanks Sharon

May

May Report 25 Aug 2003 12:24

Hi Sharon, The only John Puffett I could find was Christened 19 June 1836 Broadwell Oxford Married 4 Sept 1869 Father William Puffett Mother Abigail Farmer Don't know if this is any help as the dates are not the same May

Sharon

Sharon Report 25 Aug 2003 17:43

Thankyou Max and May