Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

how can i put this all into a printable version

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 20 Aug 2003 21:39

Hi... can anyone tell me the best way I can store this information so that I can print it off easily, after several requests from family.. and also hours on all the geneology sites it would be nice to have it all written down and stored so I can send it off to my cousins.. Can I do this any where? many thanks Janet

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Aug 2003 21:43

Hi Janet, GC is not really the place to store your info. I suggest you go to the LDS website and download PAF (Personal Ancestry File). It is a free programme and you can print out all kinds of trees and information. Good Luck Jim

Janet

Janet Report 20 Aug 2003 21:51

thank you very much. Have just looked and will start to do this many thanks