Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

lodgers 1901 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Malc /GG and Jackie

Malc /GG and Jackie Report 18 Aug 2003 15:11

after talking to an aunt today I have found 2new names to look up but i need to know was someone called king with my g grandparents on the 1901 census. My grandparents surname was Thompson in Goodworth clatford Hants g Grandads and Grandads place of birth Longstowe Cambs . can any one help me please? Malc

Malc /GG and Jackie

Malc /GG and Jackie Report 18 Aug 2003 19:29

Grandad Thompsons name Horace Edgar aged about 23. G Grandads name Fredrick aged about 55?. I think the lodger's name was George King (according to an aunt) but not sure of his age.

Crista

Crista Report 18 Aug 2003 19:53

Malcolm, Forename(s) Lastname Age Where Born Census Place Census County Occupation Frederick THOMPSON 53 Cambs Longstowe Goodworth Clatford Hants Carter On Farm Horace THOMPSON 22 Cambs Longstowe Goodworth Clatford Hants Ordinary Agricultural Labourer Arthur THOMPSON 21 Hants Ower Wallop Goodworth Clatford Hants Carter On Farm Clara THOMPSON 17 Hants Ower Wallop Goodworth Clatford Hants Ada THOMPSON 10 Hants Abbotts Ann Goodworth Clatford Hants George KING 17 Hants Abbotts Ann Goodworth Clatford Hants Carter On Farm Crista