Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 lookup

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 10 Aug 2003 14:47

Also seeking: Robert & Margaret Lake, children Bella (4),Mary (3) and Sarah baby. Living in Hartlepool. George

Rachel

Rachel Report 10 Aug 2003 22:15

Hello George I think that I've found Roberts mum on the 1891 census but no sign of Robert or Margaret anywhere. His mums details (living at 31 Blandford/Blauford St, Hartlepool) are - Elizabeth Lake - Widow - 65 b Norfolk Sarah E - Daur - 30 b Norfolk William L - Son - 24 b Durham Shipyard Labourer Thomas - Son - 7 b Durham Scholar Alfred - Son - 5 b Durham Scholar Mary E - Daur - 3 b Durham Mary E looks unlikely to be her daughter, she gave birth at 62??? Could well be her Grandaughter? I'll carry on loking for Robert & Margaret. I take it you already know their details from the 1901 census. Rachel