Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

look up 1837 please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bernard

Bernard Report 7 Aug 2003 20:11

Hi,it's Bernie again.I put a message on the board yesterday, but i've since found out I had the wrong dates.Sorry!MY mum's Gertrude Winifred Williams,married my dad Bernard Reece In Liverpool on 15th October 1949.I would appreciate it if anyone will check this for me.Thanks. Bernie.

Mystified

Mystified Report 7 Aug 2003 20:23

Hi, Can I make a polite suggestion? As 1837 online is a pay site, that you could perhaps look it up!! Alternatively go to your local library where the indexes are free.

Heather

Heather Report 7 Aug 2003 20:33

Just this once Bernard Reece - married .. Williams Oct-Dec quarter 1949 Liverpool N Vol 10d page 541 hevi

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Aug 2003 21:23

Bernie Does anyone get a thank you, l used quite a few units last night looking for 1931!!!!!! Jude(more fool me)

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Aug 2003 23:07

Bernie I would like to apologise for spouting off to you earlier, l think the heat is getting to me - sorry. Jude

Vera

Vera Report 8 Aug 2003 07:48

Hi all I have been looking for the web page to order certs online from ONS in Southport - but I have lost it! Could anyone help with the address for Bernie and myself, please? Thanks Vera Manchester LAN

Crista

Crista Report 8 Aug 2003 08:01

Vera, Is this the site you mean? http://www(.)col.statistics.gov.uk Crista

Vera

Vera Report 8 Aug 2003 08:03

Hi Crista It very well may be - if it had appeared!! Try putting brackets round the whole address, I find that works. Thanks Vera

June

June Report 8 Aug 2003 08:14

Hi all, The 1837Census address is on the LINKS page. June,Nr.Preston.Lan.

Vera

Vera Report 8 Aug 2003 15:24

Thanks for the replies. I have now found it, after coming across it while looking for something else. The address is: www(.)col(.)statistics(.)gov(.)uk Vera Manchester LAN