Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FAO E. Travas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mystified

Mystified Report 4 Aug 2003 18:26

You do not give a lot to go on but To give you a start…. I have come up with the following Alfred and Elizabeth Morgan Monmouth Ditto Birmingham Ditto London Ditto Dorset Ditto Glamorgan There is more info on the census but I am a slow typer so you will have to look. They were not all born above just living there in 1901. Hope that helps. Keep trying John

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 4 Aug 2003 20:44

ooooohh yes thankyou John, I will look into things in more detail as I've finally managed to download the decoder correctly. Alfred and Elizabeth did move around alot from marrying in 1890. These places were Monmouth, Worcester, Wales and Herefordshire (not sure which order though) and finally ending up in Yorkshire in 1915 with 9 children so I've got alot of searching to do on various Gen sites. Thanks again Liz

Mystified

Mystified Report 5 Aug 2003 12:12

Glad it helped. Check them all first in 1901 to make sure you have the right ones before you look elsewhere. John