Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DAVID QUINT parents of

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Aug 2003 13:43

Can anyone help me i cannot find the father and mother of David Quint he was born in 1851 in Sheerness Kent i need access to the 1841 census then i may be able to find his parents can anyone help me on what to do next

George

George Report 3 Aug 2003 14:00

I found these other Quints on the 1881, probably siblings: James QUINT Head M Male 40 Sheerness, Kent, England Caulker H M D (Shipbuilder) Rebecca QUINT Wife M Female 40 Sheerness, Kent, England James QUINT Son Male 16 Sheerness, Kent, England Apprentice Grocer Stephen QUINT Son Male 14 Sheerness, Kent, England Scholar Charles QUINT Son Male 9 Sheerness, Kent, England Scholar -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Source Information: Dwelling 85 Russell St Census Place Minster In Sheppey, Kent, England William G. QUINT Head M Male 47 Sheerness, Kent, England Stoker Dockyd Sarah A. QUINT Wife M Female 41 Sheerness, Kent, England William G. QUINT Son M Male 24 Queenboro, Kent, England Coppersmith Dockyd Alice QUINT Daur In Law M Female 23 Sheerness, Kent, England James H. QUINT Son U Male 19 Queenboro, Kent, England Sailmaker (Working) Richard QUINT Son U Male 13 Queenboro, Kent, England Scholar George QUINT Son Male 15 Queenboro, Kent, England Scholar Tamar E. QUINT Daur U Female 15 Queenboro, Kent, England Scholar Edward QUINT Son Male 8 Queenboro, Kent, England Scholar -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Source Information: Dwelling 50 Alma St Census Place Minster In Sheppey, Kent, England George