Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 online

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris

Chris Report 18 Jul 2003 14:23

cant get any images on the 1837 records when i click on view its just blank iv waited 20mins and nothing is happening has this happend to anyone else

Karen

Karen Report 18 Jul 2003 14:24

I think you have to download the viewer before you can see the image. Karen

Chris

Chris Report 18 Jul 2003 14:32

Karen I was on it yesterday and had no problems its only started to-day, its doing it with every page i try to view Christine

Karen

Karen Report 18 Jul 2003 14:35

I would send them an email and tell them the problems you are having before you spend any more time and more importantly money. I have used up all my credit so can't check to see if it problem with the site. Best wishes Karen

Chris

Chris Report 18 Jul 2003 16:20

Karen iv sent them an email they suggest i download it again and let them know after that

Karen

Karen Report 18 Jul 2003 16:24

Hope it works for you this time Christine. Have they mentioned about a refund? I am asumming that it took your credits when you viewed the blank pages! Karen

Chris

Chris Report 18 Jul 2003 16:55

no not used any credits i couldnt get that far, only got to the page that gives you the qtrs and when i clicked on view nothing happend........strange

Karen

Karen Report 18 Jul 2003 17:41

Hope you get it sorted, glad you didn't loose any money! Karen

JillGr

JillGr Report 18 Jul 2003 21:25

Christine, I don't know whether you saw my comment last week on this board. I installed an anti pop-up program and then couldn't view pages on 1837. I had to disable the program first. Just a thought!

Chris

Chris Report 19 Jul 2003 10:04

Thanks everyone. downloaded it again and now its fine,i did the same as you did Jill with the pop ups so it could have been that Christine