Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Extend your search time on 1901 census!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 11 Jul 2003 13:20

I found out yesterday (relatively hidden away on the 1901 site) that vouchers to use the site are valid for 6 months from date of first use, as opposed to the 48 hr limit with a minimum charge of £5 if you pay by card. You can find out where to buy them under the Help section (Payments and Charges for the service / Voucher suppliers) Obviously I should also include a plug for the decoder!!! This can be downloaded from www(.)censusdecoder(.)com

Kerry

Kerry Report 27 Nov 2004 16:12

You can also buy them over the phone if there is no supplier in your area and they will post your vouchers to you. There is a small charge for postage, I think it was 30 odd pence.