Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what am i doing wrong?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gail

Gail Report 29 Jun 2003 22:28

Someone called Doreen has contacted me regarding my family tree name of Holtham, but I tried the search to find anyone called Holtham and I couldn't find anyone!

Marion

Marion Report 29 Jun 2003 22:48

Gail, I put the name Holtham on to the search board and there are quite a few. Try again, and good luck. Marion

Andrea

Andrea Report 30 Jun 2003 09:30

Try making a new thread with the title "Doreen - Holtham" or some such so she will see it and hopefully get back in touch with you. If she has been in touch with you, do you not have her details in "Your Contacts"? Everyone that contacts you through GC gets put in there and stays there unless you delete them. Hope this helps. Good luck.