Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Meryl

Meryl Report 19 Jun 2003 22:29

I'm unable to find my grandparents on the 1901 census, their names are Selina Mahala Locke and Henry Charles Crowe Living in Filby Norfolk, help anyone! thanks for past help everyone, meryl

Helen

Helen Report 19 Jun 2003 22:48

Did you know the 1881 census is available online as well - only discovered this a coupkle of days ago myself. You may have better luck there!

Tracey

Tracey Report 20 Jun 2003 06:29

Meryl, Iv'e found one Selina Lock on the 1901 aged 21 born Clippesby, Norfolk and there's about nine Henry Crowe's there. Maybe they are yours. Good Luck. Tracey, Bolton.

Meryl

Meryl Report 20 Jun 2003 19:22

Thanks for your help I've found Selina Lock at last! still cant find Henry Crowe he was a fisherman so maybe he was at sea and I don't know the name of vessel! I have found the 1881 census but he was born 1883. Meryl