Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bruce Chanter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

hour8glass

hour8glass Report 22 May 2003 08:22

HELEN AND BARBARA.- [[Apologies for causing this message to appear out of sequence, but I wanted to add the words (OR CHANGE) into the the third paragraph.]] Thank you for your further feedback. It might be technically impossible for the Web-master to incorporate my idea, or something like it. However, I may well draw his attention to the idea by e.mail, in case he does not notice this current correspondence. In the meantime perhaps I should explain to you that my idea is not to do away with (OR CHANGE) any existing facility. All I am effectively suggesting is that clicking on a RED "YES" in a column in the "Your Relations" list, would produce exactly the same information as clicking on the existing search tab which is currently in each family member box (the one with the little magnifying glass). I hope that helps to explain the idea a bit more clearly. CHRISTINE,IAN,MALCOLM. Thank you for your kind input - keep your fingers crossed. Bruce.