Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pamela Beadle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 25 Feb 2003 02:59

Can anybody help me? I am trying to find my birth grandmother. My mother was born in Oldchurch Hosp, Romford on August 15th 1951 and I am trying to locate her birth mother. Has anyone got any ideas as to where i could start looking??? Any websites etc???

Beverley

Beverley Report 29 Jan 2005 16:48

Hi pamela I know you posted ths message a long time ago but I only went on the site today. I am researching famly members with the surname of beadle and whether you have since found out or not type in ancestry co. uk or 1901 census and you can start researching your family ancestors thats what I did and found the graves of great great uncles that died in the 1st world war.

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jan 2005 17:19

Birth mother should be on your mother's original birth certificate. nell