Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

copyin from 1 tree to another....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 16 Aug 2007 17:35

wonder if any1 can help me , i used to be able to view 2 trees at once which made it easy to copy and paste. since the update i cant get 2 trees anymore. have tried evrything i can think of but it just keeps changing the 1 tree . any1 know how i can view the 2 trees again ? christine x

Loz From Leices

Loz From Leices Report 16 Aug 2007 17:56

/genesreunited.asp?wci=ThreadedBoard&bb_type=B&bb_orig_key=12577142&yourthreads=1 Not sure if this will work, but put the detail in front of the genes co uk address. It is a thread which asked this question and had a few answers on it. You might have to remove the yourthreads bit though.