Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Daily Mirror from 1903 online soon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda G

Linda G Report 15 Aug 2007 18:41

I saw on a site that the Daily Mirror is making it's papers from 1903 available online. At the moment it's only available to professional researchers for a yearly sub..................I emailed then and got a reply back saying they had a few problems but it should be available very soon and they will email when it's up and running....I'll post it on here.....Linda

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 15 Aug 2007 18:45

That's great Linda. Do you know if they are going to charge and if so how much? Kath. x

Linda G

Linda G Report 15 Aug 2007 19:33

Hi Kath Not sure but I'll let you know directly I find out. Linda

cr*patthis

cr*patthis Report 15 Aug 2007 21:44

great

~Looby Loo~

~Looby Loo~ Report 15 Aug 2007 22:11

Hi Linda, Thats great and so kind of you to let us know. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say 'we appreciate your thoughtfulness', keep us posted. Regards, Lou

*stinkermurdock*

*stinkermurdock* Report 15 Aug 2007 23:58

Fantastic Linda, thanks for letting us know :0)