Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No trees

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Norma

Norma Report 15 Aug 2007 18:25

What has gone wrong? I'm not too sure how many days but I cannot view my tree or any tree that I have permission to view. Have sent 2 messages to GR but no reply I am receiving the new format/heading. Any help would be appreciated.

Julie

Julie Report 15 Aug 2007 18:35

Hi Norma Have a look at you tree in c o, u k and not c o m

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 15 Aug 2007 20:40

Try holding the Ctrl key down when you click to open the tree. If it works then your problem is with your browser not allowing pop-up. If you enable pop-ups for this site then it should work ok from then on. It was rumoured that the problem was caused by a Microsoft security upgrade a week or so ago which appears to be more resistant to pop-up screens.