Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hot Match Improvement

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brit

Brit Report 15 Aug 2007 03:49

Just got my Hot Matches and found that when I clicked on 'delete this match' I wasn't sent back to page one, but to the place where I had started! Great improvement GR, thanks.

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 15 Aug 2007 03:55

Just been doing mine as well what a difference so much quicker Norah

Huia

Huia Report 15 Aug 2007 05:09

I found that too. The only problem was that the page numbers are small, sometimes at the top of the page, sometimes at the bottom, and no way of knowing which page you are on unless you have a good memory. At my age......! Perhaps the new layout will have better page numbering, must check it out.

Heather

Heather Report 15 Aug 2007 09:54

Now if only they would put the potential hot match details on there instead of the tree originators name - that would be worthwhile.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 15 Aug 2007 10:40

It looks a lot better, although there is a bug with some of my Hotmatches in that some of the names don't align up correctly when you open the list for that member. It only seems to happen on the odd one, the rest seem ok.