Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne Pie??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 9 Aug 2007 16:19

Hi al,dont know if anyone can help but i'm looking for a anne pie born 1867 in aston,staffs.I'm trying to find if she has any siblings or who her mother and farther were,and husband if she had one.I know her mum is possibly a mira or sarah lawton,daughters of thomas and martha lawton. any help is greatly recieved christine

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Aug 2007 16:20

Have you looked at the (FREE) 1881 census? Do you have any info at all about her father? A marriage, perhaps, to one of the Lawton females? Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Aug 2007 16:23

Where did you find her name and birth details? Reg

Christine

Christine Report 9 Aug 2007 16:26

yup thats the one i found

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Aug 2007 16:31

Is this the girl in 1871? Name: Anne Pie Age: 4 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1867 Relation: Granddaughter Gender: Female Where born: Aston, Staffordshire, England Civil Parish: Norton in Hales County/Island: Shropshire Country: England Registration district: Market Drayton Sub-registration district: Moreton Say ED, institution, or vessel: 4 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 17 Household Members: Name Age Marther Lawton 60 Thomas Lawton 71 Anne Pie 4 Have you looked on freebmd for a possible marriage for her parents? Reg

Christine

Christine Report 9 Aug 2007 16:33

think i found her in the 1861 census,she lived with her grand parents thomas and martha..i have no idea about her dad.

Chris in Sussex

Chris in Sussex Report 9 Aug 2007 16:45

I wonder, mum and dad???? Pye could sound like Pie and Mira could be Martha.... Marriages Dec 1865 Lawton Martha Stoke T 6B 352 Lucas Eliza Stoke T 6b 352 Pye Thomas Stoke T. 6b 352 Russell John Stoke T 6b 352 Chris

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 9 Aug 2007 16:46

1881 poss Name: Ann Pye Age: 14 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1867 Relation: Granddaughter Gender: Female Where born: Aston Woore, Staffordshire, England Civil Parish: Norton In Hales County/Island: Shropshire Country: England Street address: Village Education: Employment status: View Image Registration district: Market Drayton Sub-registration district: Moreton Say ED, institution, or vessel: 4 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Martha Lawton 77 Ann Pye 14

Irene

Irene Report 9 Aug 2007 17:07

birth of Ann Pye Market Drayton June 1866. Could be her. Good luck Irene

Christine

Christine Report 9 Aug 2007 17:24

thanks for the help all

Samantha

Samantha Report 9 Aug 2007 17:45

Found the above records. Also Ann Pye born Jun 1866 and Martha Pye death Jun 1866 aged 20 (may be in childbirth) Mt Drayton.