Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

We need ...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

.•:*:•.Scouser*NANNA*Lyn.•:*:•.

.•:*:•.Scouser*NANNA*Lyn.•:*:•. Report 8 Aug 2007 15:12

... more names please! There are more than one hundred of us affected by this unfair pricing policy. This thread is also posted on 'General' board but we need more names. If you have any comments re your experiences, please add these too as I have copied and pasted some of them into my last email to Genes. It is my intention to email them again and add the list of members who are unhappy and their comments. Many thanks, Lyn x

.•:*:•.Scouser*NANNA*Lyn.•:*:•.

.•:*:•.Scouser*NANNA*Lyn.•:*:•. Report 9 Aug 2007 19:15

We need more names for my email to Genes to have any effect please add your name if you are unhappy with the variety of membership fees. There needs to be a transparent pricing structure that is fair to all members. Please help by adding your name and any experieces on either this or my other thread. Many thanks Lyn x

Laura

Laura Report 11 Aug 2007 00:38

hmmmmmm i thought i was on continuous renewal but i have a little button come up in the left hand corner saying full member till 9th sept 07, renew now. Wonder how much they want ? and why i'm not a continuous renewal like I thought I was? Getting really silly now. Laura

Julie

Julie Report 11 Aug 2007 09:09

Hi Lynn, Please add me to the list. I have also added to your other thread, with my views about the unfair pricing. Thanks Julie