Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Need help finding out some information.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 19 Aug 2007 11:30

I am wondering if anyone can please help me, I am trying to find out about my brothers birth, but I do not know where I can look to find out. So I would be grateful if anyone would please be able to do a search for me. I do not have much information apart from that my brothers name is Mark bennett, his Mothers name is Patricia Bennett-Maiden name Roe and that his fathers name is Richard/Dick Bennett. My brother was born in one of the following years 70, 71, 72 or 73. Lisa

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 19 Aug 2007 11:39

Lisa any idea of the month of birth? d x

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 19 Aug 2007 11:42

Hi Dawn, I dont really know anything as he was raised by his dad, so I am not sure what month he was born. Lisa

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 19 Aug 2007 11:45

ok do you know an area? am checking from 1970 for you

Steph

Steph Report 19 Aug 2007 11:46

Hi Lisa, Have sent you a pm as he could be living. Steph

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 19 Aug 2007 11:47

Thanks very much Dawn, All I know is that when my sister was born my mother was living in Hull but she has lived in Driffield as well, But I'm not sure where she was living when my brother was born, I'm sorry I dont have any more information for you. Lisa

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 19 Aug 2007 11:48

Lisa Looks like apr.may, june quarter of 1970 remember though that as they had 6 weeks to register the birth he might of even been born at end of March District is Holderness not sur where that is and ref number is 2a 251 but unless you know his exact date of birth then as its in last 50 years you wont be able to get his birth cert. dawn x

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 19 Aug 2007 11:54

Thanks very much for your help Dawn, I am really grateful to you. Kind regards Lisa