Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WW1 PENSION RECORDS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 17 Aug 2007 18:20

WOULD ANYBODY BE WILLING TO SEARCH WW1 PENSION RECORDS FOR ME PLEASE

Martin

Martin Report 17 Aug 2007 18:23

have full access so yes please add details

Robert

Robert Report 17 Aug 2007 18:29

I AM LOOKING FOR A ARTHUR BROWN I DO NOT HAVE MANY DETAILS BUT HERE GOES. HE MARRIED JEANNETTE BLOOMFIELD WHO DIED GIVING BIRTH TO THEIR SON WALTER BROWN. I CANT FIND A RECORD OF THEIR MARRIAGE BUT SHE WAS BURRIED AS JEANNETTE BROWN. THEY LIVED IN HAMPSTEAD IN 1909 AND I HAVE THE BIRTH CERT OF THEIR SON WALTER AND IT SAID HIS FATHER WAS ARTHUR BROWN AN ARTILLERYMAN (PRIVATE). NOT SURE IF THATS ENOUGH INFO BUT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE

Martin

Martin Report 17 Aug 2007 18:31

Have typed in detail of Arthur Brown and have found 201 matches, Do you know an approx year of birth for Arthur? Martin

Robert

Robert Report 17 Aug 2007 18:33

WELL HIS SON WAS BORN IN 1909 AND HIS WIFE WAS BORN IN 1886 SI I GUESS AROUND THEN

Martin

Martin Report 17 Aug 2007 18:35

Does it give Arthur's regiment number?

Robert

Robert Report 17 Aug 2007 18:36

AFRAID NOT

Martin

Martin Report 17 Aug 2007 19:33

Sorry, unable to nail it down to one Arthur Brown, also unable to find their marriage, i'm guessing it gives Jeanette's maiden name on Walters birth cert as been able to find her birth in 1886. does it state any other known name for her? Martin