Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

any suggestions?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

.•:*★jet★*:•

.•:*★jet★*:• Report 22 Aug 2007 15:02

hi all i have a half brother, somewhere out there who i have just been told about:( i only know his moms first name and where she lived when he was born? family have told me this but thats it now i want to look for him, any advice where to start i do not know if he will have my dads surname or his moms? jet:)

Ruth

Ruth Report 25 Sep 2007 18:22

hi jet,what area do you think you are looking for your half brothers birth what was his mums first name,my husband is looking for his biological father,understanbly you give nothing away but need a clue to help. regards ruth

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 25 Sep 2007 18:26

Jet

PM me as much information as you know and i'll try and find him for you

stephanie

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 25 Sep 2007 18:27

same goes for you ruth, if you need some help, pm me and i'll try and find your husband's biological father

stephanie

RStar

RStar Report 25 Sep 2007 19:20

Hiya Jet. God, what a shock for you! Try to get as much info as poss, even tracking down other people who knew your brothers mum (like, if any of your dads family knew her, or his old workmates etc), as they may have extra info.