Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please can someone look on familyhistoryonline

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Searching

Searching Report 28 Aug 2007 20:48

I had credit on there but did not realize my time was up, i desperately want the details of a burial for John Axon Smith in 1818, Warwickshire burials, i would be so grateful

Thanks so much Kal xxxxxxxxxxx

Linda

Linda Report 28 Aug 2007 20:55

1. Name John Axon SMITH Alias – Buried 28 Sep 1818 aged 73 Abode – in county of – status – buried at Coventry St Michael in county of WAR

Searching

Searching Report 28 Aug 2007 20:56

Lindy i love you so much you are a star,
just what i needed to help me go backwards.

Thank you so much

Kal
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kerry

Kerry Report 28 Aug 2007 21:00

Hi Kal... this is exactly how it appears on Historyonline:

John Axon Smith Alias - Buried 28 Sep 1818 age 73 Abode - in County of - Status - buried at Coventry St.Michael In County of WAR.

hope this helps

Regards
Kerry

Searching

Searching Report 28 Aug 2007 21:05

Kerry thank you to, i amso chuffed have just jumped back to 1745 on my smith family yippeee