Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1941 - 1901 census lookups offered

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LesleyC

LesleyC Report 22 Sep 2007 20:29

As much detail as you can please to make this quicker and easier for us both.

LESLEY

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 22 Sep 2007 20:32

hmm I would love look ups on the 1911, 21, 31 and 41 censuses, LOL

LesleyC

LesleyC Report 22 Sep 2007 21:05

Sadly not possible unless you want to speak to Mr 100 year privacy law lol

Gillie

Gillie Report 22 Sep 2007 21:10

hi
i wonder if you could do me a look up on the geddes family for me please. im looking for the sister of william henry geddes. parents are william james geddis and sarah fisher they lived at 4 knowles street in west hartlepool in 1910. i havent the name of the sister as they were seperated due to the war.
many thanks gillie

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 22 Sep 2007 21:12

I was just pointing out that you title is slightly incorrect, my hopes were raised for a second until I realised that you had made a typo

LesleyC

LesleyC Report 22 Sep 2007 21:23

It is a typo.....1841 to 1901 census look ups

Josephine

Josephine Report 4 Oct 2007 08:41

please could you look up harry peach he was born in kensington snarsgate street parents albert peach kate sellers he was born in 1904 i know the family lived here up untill he was born where did they go after this thanks

Heather

Heather Report 4 Oct 2007 10:31

Josephine there are no census records after 1901 available - Lesley has made a typing error in her title it should say 1841. I would suggest you check out electoral rolls or possibly telephone directories (depending on whether he was eligible for either). Have you searched the trees on here for him?