Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to contact Support Team

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 24 Sep 2007 12:08

I have been trying to send an urgent email to the Support Team, Unexpected error keeps coming up, Any ideas?

Heather

Heather Report 24 Sep 2007 12:43

I dont think urgent is a word in GRs vocab. Unexpected error is probably just another glitch in their system and will be sorted in the fullness of time :)

Nickydownsouth

Nickydownsouth Report 24 Sep 2007 13:05

Wendy, I think GR take up to 48 hours to respond to any e mails, I dont think marking them urgent will speed it up unfortunatly........ I too am awaiting a reply, the last one I sent only answered one of the questions I asked, and previously I kept getting mails back from them saying they`d only received "half" the message and could I resend it, by the 3rd time I gave up, and the question is still unanswered, so dont hold your breath for a prompt reply.

Nicky