Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP NEEDED PLEASE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 28 Sep 2007 19:51

Can anyone help me find out some information about a lady whose name is Lillian Molon Thompson who was born on 18th August about 1944. Lillian is trying to find her brother.
I would be grateful if anyone could help me i would be really grateful, If I can find out anymore info I will add it to this thread.
Lillian was adopted and would like to find out any info that she can

Many thanks
Lisa

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Sep 2007 20:20

Hi Lisa Marie,

In order to find more info for lillian, we are going to need more to work on.

I assume Lillian has in her possession her birth cert. We need to know whether her mum was married? What area of the country the birth was registered in?

We also need to know the exact year so that we can work from that info. Was her brother older or younger? It may be if her brother was younger and Lillian was born first that her mum married following her birth but preceding his - we really need all the details on the birth cert. Otherwise it will be sheer speculation.

Am quite happy to help but more info will be required.

Best Wishes

Jane

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Sep 2007 20:28

Hi Lisa Marie,

There is a Lilian M.D Thompson born 1945 registered 4th quarter 1945 which is quite likely for a August Birth as you have 6 weeks to register a birth in Holywell, mmn Wynne 11b 162.

Best Wishes

Jane

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Sep 2007 20:31

There is also a Lilian M Thompson born in 1942 registered 4th quarter in Scunthorpe 7a 1117 mmn Appleton

Best Wishes

Jane

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Sep 2007 20:35

There is also a Lilian M Thompson born in 3rd quarter 1947 in Lancaster, mmn Harrison 10c 746

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 28 Sep 2007 20:38

Hi Jane
The one born in 1942 seems to be the right one.
Thanks for looking
Lisa xx

I have more info that i can send you which I have just got off lillian

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Sep 2007 20:44

PM me the details if you do not wish to post them on the boards.

BW

Jane

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 28 Sep 2007 20:48

Ok thank you i will pm you now

Lisa

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 28 Sep 2007 21:00

Have sent you a pm Jane
Lisa

Lisa M

Lisa M Report 28 Sep 2007 22:55