Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help Tracing family from Grenada

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheree

Sheree Report 4 Oct 2007 12:50

hey does anybody know how I can trace my ancestory from Grenada???? As that is where my dads from, any guidance would be helpfull many thanks to all

Heather

Heather Report 4 Oct 2007 13:43

If your dads family emigrated here, you could try the National Archives site - it has a section "coming here" or something which may be able to help you?

Whoops, here is the link:

http://www.movinghere.org.uk/

Also try a google search for "ancestors Grenada" or use your dads surname and Grenada as a search.

Sheree

Sheree Report 4 Oct 2007 13:57

My dad and his sis were the only ones who moved here though, not all his family, is there a website where you can check records from the Carribean do you think?? ill check those website though thanks

Heather

Heather Report 4 Oct 2007 15:37

Sheree, as everyone uses all the boards, please dont put a request on both at the same time as people will duplicate info and effort.

I dont know about Caribbean records - the best thing is google search using relevant words.