Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help please where did i find this info ???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carter

Carter Report 24 Oct 2007 12:05

Hi i have been looking at some research i did for my brother in law last may and i have found that i havd wrote down this info
a thomas wild c1712 culcheth lancashire married to a catherine gaskell c1715 culcheth lancashire
the marriage is 13/1/1731 newchurch culcheth lancashire

for the memory of man i cant find out where i got this info. must be having a senior moment. i have looked on the lds site and it wasnt on there.
anyone got any idea. i know i havent been visiting records offices or parish records with this as i have only just got round to looking into his family.
thanks for any ideas
a very confused linda

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Oct 2007 12:09

Could it have been the Lancashire online parish clerk:-

http://www.lan-opc.org.uk/

If you Google....Lancashire records online....a few different things come up.

Kath. x

Carter

Carter Report 24 Oct 2007 12:13

hi kathleen i have looked there but newchurch culcheth doesnt come under it i have looked for risley and winwick as well but no luck
thanks linda

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 24 Oct 2007 12:21

It could have been on the IGI........they rotate the online info.............

Reg

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 24 Oct 2007 12:25

Have you tried Hugh Wallis batch numbers

Oops does not look like it is listed

Carter

Carter Report 24 Oct 2007 12:29

yeah tried all that but no luck. i am usually quite good at keeping check on all my info but this one has escaped me.
thanks linda

Carter

Carter Report 24 Oct 2007 12:34

problem solved a gr member hassent me a pm to say that they gave me the info and have now given me access to their tree, problem solved i can put a hold on that bed in the nursing home thanks for all you help it is very much appreciated as always
linda