Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Birth certificate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 2 Nov 2007 11:12

GR tells me to click on link'what are records, in Top Tips section.Left hand side of GRn Records Page. But WHERE is it? How do I find it? Am I really so stupid ??? Valerie

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 2 Nov 2007 11:24

It would be easier to help you if you explained what you are trying to find (or to do)..............

I'm afraid I don't understand your request............

Reg

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 2 Nov 2007 11:24

Valerie, if you click on Search records on the top of the page, on the left side as you say, you can click on "What are records", this will take you to an explanation of what the records are and what use they can be to you.

Another tip, if you want a search, ask on here, rather than pay GR for credits, people are very willing to assist.

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 2 Nov 2007 11:30

Valerie are you trying to search for BMD's & census on here? If so please don't! Just confirm that this is what you are trying to do & one of us will help you without you having to pay out.