Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do you speak Polish?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 15 Nov 2007 23:03

I have tried using online translation for the following but it doesn't work. Would anybody be able to tell me what this says please - it's a reply from a Polish library about an ancestor.

Szanowny Panie Barton biblioteka nasza posiada troche materiałow na temat historii Bań oraz jej mieszkańców oraz zdięcia z tamtego okresu większośc jednak w języku niemieckim. Posiadamy takżę książkę wydanom w jezyku polskim na temat historii Bań.

searcher

searcher Report 16 Nov 2007 00:35

Hello Paul

I have passed this on by e-mail to a Polosh friend and will send as soon as I get answer! Hopefully by tomorrow night.
Best Wishes in meantime

searcher

searcher Report 16 Nov 2007 00:36

I mean a Polish friend!

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 16 Nov 2007 08:35

Still not got an answer. Can anybody help please?

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 17 Nov 2007 16:13

....Anybody?

searcher

searcher Report 17 Nov 2007 23:16

sorry Paul
still no response from my email to posh friend so glad you got an answer.