Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

More than one tree - Ancestry.com

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nessa

Nessa Report 29 Nov 2007 08:38

Morning all!
Does anyone know if you can upload more than one tree to Ancestry.com ? I've been researching my partner's tree as well as my own and want to put his tree on ancestry.com but don't want to have to purchase another subscription!! I had to buy another subscription to GR for him but GR is cheap to subscribe, and well worth it too so i didn't mind.

Vanessa

Anne

Anne Report 29 Nov 2007 08:51

I have 2 trees om Ancestry.co.uk, and could, I think put up a third

Anne

ChristineinPortugal

ChristineinPortugal Report 29 Nov 2007 09:00

Hi Vanessa,

I also have 2 trees on ancestry and you could have put your husbands on here as a free account, that's what I did, rather than pay another subscription.

If anyone contacts you on the free one you can reply to them but you can't initiate the first contact.

Christine

Nessa

Nessa Report 29 Nov 2007 09:22

Oh Crikey! I didn't know i could have a free one on GR - I asked GR through the "contact us" email thingy and they told me i had to take out an additional subscription! Bum!
Oh well never mind..... I'll try adding my partner's tree to Ancestry.com tonight.

Thanks for answering my question ladies, much appreciated!

Vanessa

Carol

Carol Report 29 Nov 2007 12:53

Hiya Vanessa
I do family trees for friends and i have 10 trees on the go in Ancestry with no problem at all.
Regards Carol