Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I have problems with my Orange Broadband connectio

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 8 Dec 2007 18:39

Anyone else with Orange who has been unable to connect to their broadband?? Or manages to connect and then it just disconnects again ?

Betty

Julie

Julie Report 8 Dec 2007 18:49

Betty

Im with Orange..and at the mo it's ok for me

LindaRSJ

LindaRSJ Report 8 Dec 2007 18:51

Betty I am on broadband with Orange and I am not having any trouble down on the south ooast. There have been some people on BT yahoo having problems today also. Maybe it has something to do with the weather. Bad enough down here but a lot worse for you up north, I here.

Linda

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 8 Dec 2007 18:52

Thanks Julie,

Must be my connection then, we have had really heavy rain, don't know if that can effect the broadband connection or not.

I click on and everythings ok then I maybe start to type an e-mail or something and then click send and it comes up no broadband connection, I have to go and reconnect again.

Betty

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 8 Dec 2007 18:56

Hi Linda,

I just hope it is the weather and not my computer again!!

Betty

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 9 Dec 2007 01:40

Thanks Ellen,

My broadband is now ok but before it kept asking for my user name and password although they were already there as I have had the same one for years.
Thanks for the info I just had problems tonight not before.

Betty