Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry Subscription

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 11 Dec 2007 23:51

I'm due to renew my Ancestry subscription at the end of the month for £79.95p. Has anyone been able to get it cheaper by telephoning them and, if so , how much did you get them down too?

Viv

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 11 Dec 2007 23:55

I've just nudged Jan's thread in case there's anything in it that will help.

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 11 Dec 2007 23:59

Thanks Claire.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 12 Dec 2007 01:06

I'm getting $149 for a World subscription.

Rose

Euphemia

Euphemia Report 12 Dec 2007 10:22

Morning Viv,I phoned end of nov and got them down to £69 95 as it was my husband that got it for me he was happy with that but since reading more on tips may have got more off regards Fay

Julie

Julie Report 12 Dec 2007 11:15

Hi Viv

Back in June i did manage to get mine for £53 with a lot of haggling..but what people are doing now i've seen is waiting till they get an e-mail offering them a 20% discount

Julie xx

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 12 Dec 2007 15:36

Cheers everyone. I have phoned and cancelled and will do without until they give me 20% off !!!
They didn't even beg me to stay ! Boho