Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No way to reply

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Huia

Huia Report 17 Dec 2007 19:23

How does one reply to threads on this board? The facility has been removed. What is going to happen to the site now? Waaah, we dont like this constant chopping and changing.

Huia.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 17 Dec 2007 19:26

Just type in the box at the bottom and hit "submit"

skwirrel 1

skwirrel 1 Report 17 Dec 2007 19:28

It says add reply at the bottom

skwirrel

Huia

Huia Report 17 Dec 2007 19:36

Ah, it is back now. It wasnt here earlier when I was looking. All it had was icons and what they mean.

One very confused crow, Huia.

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 17 Dec 2007 19:41

they have returned the reply button lol i can see it now.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Dec 2007 19:57

The icons are on the board....not on individual threads.

Reg

Huia

Huia Report 17 Dec 2007 20:05

Reg, they were at the bottom of all the threads earlier, which is why I was so confused! There was no way I could reply to any threads on Tips at that stage. They seem to have a GRemlin in the works, playing silly games with us. Where will it all end?