Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Renewal cost

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annabel

Annabel Report 21 Dec 2007 03:02

Hi just renewed my yearly membership for genes reunited

the cost $19.95 Australian = 8.65 uk pounds not bad .I have been a member for a few years now.

cheers Annabel

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 21 Dec 2007 08:33

Annabel, good exchange rate currently, in UK it is £9.95 for renewal, new membership costs I believe £9.95 for six months!

Darl  from the land down under

Darl from the land down under Report 21 Dec 2007 10:36

Hi Annabel,
my membership is for 6 months and cost $19.95 australian
Darlene

Julie

Julie Report 21 Dec 2007 11:03

Annabel

Thats good but, i have been a member for 5 years in Jan and cos my credit card had expired i had to pay £9.95 had it not then it would have been £7.50

Julie

Lesley\Suzanne

Lesley\Suzanne Report 21 Dec 2007 13:15

I let my membership expire because I didn't think it was fair to charge me £9.95 for six months when some members get a year for the same price.

After a few weeks, they emailed me offering six months for £7.50.

Their pricing policy still annoys me.

Huia

Huia Report 21 Dec 2007 17:54

I renewed 8 days ago. I had received a new credit card as the old one was due to expire this month. The new one has the same number as the old one apart from the last 3 figures on the back. I am on a continuous membership with GR but for some reason they said they could not get the money out of my cr card. I tried with both cards a couple of times and eventually it went through. I am waiting to find out how much I was charged. It was supposed to be NZ $19.95 for the year. If I have been charged more or given only 6 months you will hear my screams.