Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

List of Parish records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 27 Dec 2007 17:11

I know someone started a thread with a list of who had which parish records but I can't find it. Can anyone tell me what it was?
Thanks
Barbara

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Dec 2007 17:29

Use the advanced search facility in the yellow box to the left of the boards

Reg

Barbara

Barbara Report 28 Dec 2007 11:43

Thanks Reg, tried that but still can't find it. Must be a figment of my imagination!
Barbara

MaryfromItaly

MaryfromItaly Report 28 Dec 2007 12:03

There are two threads: one with parish records you can find online, and one with who has which. I'll have a look for them and bump them up to the top of the page for you.

"Parish Records on the Internet" is on this board, and "What parish records do you have?" is on the Records Odfice board.

Barbara

Barbara Report 28 Dec 2007 17:17

Thanks Mary
The one I was trying to find is 'What Parish Records do you have?
No wonder I couldn't find it.
Barbara'