Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHERE is my ADDRESS BAR - HELP!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Llamedos

Llamedos Report 29 Dec 2007 17:35

For several days I have been pulling my hair out by the roots - trying to solve a problem with my pc.

When I connect to the Internet, I get my Homepage OK, but the Address Bar has dissapeared - possibly, Its hiding behind something. I have clicked on to VIEW - then TOOLBARS, and ADDRERSS BAR is ticked.....where do I go from here - any help appreciated.

Thelma

Thelma Report 29 Dec 2007 17:45

Well on mine
view
status bar ticked
menu bar ticked
lock the toolbar ticked
remove the tick on lock the toolbar
tick the ones you want
retick lock the toolbar

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 29 Dec 2007 18:53

Have you accidently hit F11? this will bring up full screen with no address bar, to go back hit F11 again.

Llamedos

Llamedos Report 29 Dec 2007 21:14

Many thanks Keith - hit f11 and my address bar reappeared. Its nice to know that there are members out there who can solve these PC issues for us not so bright members. Thanks also to Libby and Jim